- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Salary at SA Power Networks
- Average rating for Salary, based on 6 reviews9.6 / 10
What are your thoughts on pay and bonuses at your company?
It's enough to live a comfortable life and plan for the future. I enjoy the work for its own sake so as long as that's covered it's not a big factor. The bonus program is small but a good framework for personal development and getting feedback.
Very well looked after and very competitive with other companies based on the standard working week.
Pay is quite reasonable for graduate and mid-level positions. Bonuses attributed to company-wide performance.
What are your company's best or most unusual perks? For example: free tickets, free dinners, moving expenses, taxis, pension, etc.
One of the best perks of the company is all the training opportunities offered to the employees.
Graduates are given the opportunity to move to country SA for six months if they want to work in a country depot for one rotation. They are assisted with accommodation and given an allowance to do this.
Electricity Discount, other discounts