Stockland is Australia’s largest diversified property group. We own, manage and develop a growing portfolio of shopping centres, logistics hubs, business parks, residential communities, retirement living villages, and office assets. Stockland was founded in 1952 with a vision to “not merely achieve growth and profits but to make a worthwhile contribution to the development of our cities and great country”. Today, we leverage our diversified model to help create thriving communities where people live, shop and work.
Our approach is underpinned by our purpose "we believe there is a better way to live". This is brought to life by our employees who are guided by Stockland's values of community, accountability, respect, and excellence (CARE). As a recognised sustainability leader, we are committed to setting and raising the standard of leading practice sustainability management and disclosure in the property industry.
At Stockland you’re part of a community that creates communities across the country. Stockland is your place if you’re passionate about contributing to a bigger purpose - a better way to live.
At Stockland when you deliver great results and live our values you’ll have access to diverse experiences and opportunities to grow and progress your career. We value what makes you unique knowing our success is dependent on a culture that respects difference and embraces collaboration. At Stockland you can find flexibility in a way that is unique to you. We know that you’ll deliver your best when you have work life balance and so we are committed to making this a reality.
At Stockland you’ll have the opportunity to make a lasting difference. What you do each day, big or small, is rewarding and contributes to a legacy for future generations.
Stockland could be 'your place' too.
What can you expect as a Stockland Graduate?
Our Graduate Program is your place to make an impact as you grow and progress your career in a dynamic, people-focused and nurturing environment. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute from day one, alongside people who will lift you up to shine.
Graduates have the opportunity to:
- Participate in graduate-focused development days in our Sydney head office
- Work with a dedicated mentor throughout the program
- Complete discipline-specific professional qualifications
- Visit Stockland’s assets and work within the business
- Participate in graduate and business unit volunteering days
- Gain exposure to the Executive Committee and senior managers in one-on-one one and group events
- Present a group project to the Executive Committee and leadership teams
- Participate in innovation workshops to bring fresh ideas to business challenges, and
- Attend regular get-togethers with Graduates from around the country, providing support, fun and friendship during the program.
The program's duration varies depending on the area of the business you work in. Typically, our program runs for 1 or 2 years. Following the successful completion of the graduate program, we are committed to retaining all our graduates as permanent employees.