- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Management at ThoughtWorks
- Average rating for Management, based on 19 reviews8.8 / 10
How accessible are managers and do they make good mentors? You may want to address internal communication, performance feedback or praise and recognition.
Highly accessible and approachable
Very accessible and friendly to approach.
Managers are all nice open people. I've had dinner with one of the managing directors at her house. Performance feedback is always up to you to ask for.
Entry level, Brisbane
I don’t feel that I’m being managed or have a manager within ThoughtWorks. I just have people who I can go to for help with different things and support. I have a primary mentor as well as many other individuals who mentor me as less formally. I receive feedback and can request more at any time. I feel I am praised often and have access to a lot of internal communications. I can participate or at least attend most of the meetings held by leadership teams and have frequent status reports on many elements of the inner workings of the business. I feel I can ask anything of anyone in this regard.
Entry level, Melbourne
Flat structure, very accessible
Everyone can talk with the managers and mentors. Feedback sessions are frequent