- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by ThoughtWorks graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.4GradAustralia surveyed 16 graduates working at ThoughtWorks. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 16 responses.
- Great community, interesting work, amazing opportunities to work in different cities around Australia and abroad. The graduate training took place in India, and I got to be a part of a global experience.
- Flat organisational structure, trust, progressiveness.
- Training budget, Flat structure, mobile & internet allowance
- Travel, variety, colleagues
- The awesome people I have around me to learn from.
- Uncertainty around travel
- Strong opinions can mean some heated debates
- With so many interesting things happening and events to go to, I have to pace myself and not just do everything because there isn’t enough time in a day.
- Very strong opinionated people.
What insiders say about…
As a Quality Analyst, I test the product I am working on and make sure the quality is good
Flat structure. Colleagues are very passionate about technology and social issues.
Phone Interview, coding exercise, aptitude test, logic test, cultural interview, presentation exercise, competitive exercise (the last 2 test your consulting potential)
Just be honest when answering questions. Be actively involved in both IT-related activities and social issues. Show genuine passion at your craft.
Very flexible 8 hrs a day give or take
I have always received pay increases above inflation. Pay is not a very strong motivator for me anyway but I feel it’s plenty.
5 weeks paid training in India for all graduates hired. Free lunch every Friday and likely other meals. The office is always full of drinks and snacks. Monthly communications allowance for internet and phone. $2000 and 2 days leave for training each year (not including the trip to India). Opportunities to work interstate and/or internationally with their own benefits. Lots of events and parties.
Very accessible and friendly to approach.
ThoughtWorks University and shadowing at different projects
Very good career progression but you have to drive it - same as most places I assume
ThoughtWorks has pretty much an open door policy. Conferences like Grace Hopper's encourage women to get involved in tech. ThoughtWorks also offers a lot of seminars, trainings, conferences that are open to everyone.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.
IRIR is a leading global provider of proactive performance management software for critical IT infrastructure, payments and communications ecosystems.
SamsungWorking together as part of a global team, you can help Samsung to bring new experiences to people around the world.