- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Diversity at William Buck
- Average rating for Diversity, based on 22 reviews7.7 / 10
Please provide further information on diversity with respect to women, ethnic minorities and LGBT. Please comment on issues such as recruitment, retention, promotion, child care, maternity leave, etc.
I would say there is an equal amount of men to women. There is high level of retention which is promising. However, it is difficult to comment on the rest as I have not experienced or seen it.
Some level of diversity is evident around the office.
I feel like there's a great diversity of people in the firm.
2 female directors, equal male and female managers.
The firm lacks women in leadership positions however are currently endeavouring to support women through a newly created women in management focus group.
There seems to be a fair spread of different types of people throughout the firm. There are many people who are part time mothers and there are not many people who leave after having children, as the company is very good with this.
We are very diverse with a variety of cultures and religions and cater to their food and religious holidays etc.