- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Management at William Buck
- Average rating for Management, based on 22 reviews8.2 / 10
How accessible are managers and do they make good mentors? You may want to address internal communication, performance feedback or praise and recognition.
All my direct managers make an effort to check up on how I'm going. Plus we have checkpoint meetings frequently, which allows me to know how I am going.
I think the manager in my team is a very good mentor and is accessible in case needed.
Each employee works under one manager, and forms an important relationship with the manager.
I've had very open relationships with management and they are always willing to give feedback when I've asked for it.
Managers are always accessible.
Managers are very hands-on, and generally make good mentors. We have 6 monthly catch ups with directors for feedback on progress.
The managers and directors are all very accessible and are able to talk at any time. There really isn't too much of a barrier between staff and management as they are always willing to help.
For the most part really good.
Managers are very accessible and easy to approach and ask questions.
Always feedback available, very friendly, managers are very good mentors