This opportunity is not for the average University Graduate. But who wants to be average? At Harvey Norman, your Graduate journey will challenge you, reward you and expose you to the Australian home grown brand that has strong international success. We are looking for Graduates who are willing to work hard to reap the benefits of a fast tracked Management career in the retail industry.
”Working as a Grad was a great platform for the development of many different skill sets. I had several mentors who assisted in the development of my leadership skills and I was running a Franchise within months of completing my training.” – Prem Gill, Previous Graduate, Now Proprietor Harvey Norman Bedding Caringbah
About the opportunity
As a Harvey Norman Graduate, you will be engaged in real work; customer service, tracking sales, learning operations, building relationships and developing your leadership and management skills. During the 12 months, you will be employed by leading retail stores and have the opportunity to attend training with the Franchisor corporate office to learn about how to excel in retail.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Attractive base salary of $50,000 + Super + commission on sales
- Mentored by the best in the business
- Immerse yourself in a highly successful culture of likeminded individuals
- The opportunity to travel across the country and be exposed to multiple stores
- Ongoing networking and relationship building opportunities
Are you eligible?
To qualify you must:
- Have completed a degree within the last 2 years
- The right to work in Australia
- Have a minimum Credit average
- Flexibility to travel and willingness to move locations within Australia
- Available to commence full-time work in February 2019
- Work experience in a retail environment is an advantage but not essential
Rather than becoming just 'another employee', Harvey Norman's philosophy is to give you enough scope to take full advantage of your skills and capabilities. You will be involved in many exciting projects to develop your talents and achieve your goals. You will be encouraged to foster positive change, drive innovation and become a leader of tomorrow.
What are you waiting for?