- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Rural Bank Reviews
Reviews by Rural Bank graduate employees
- Culture and Opportunity.
- The people that I work with are fantastic, and the program I am in allows me to see how the whole business works
- Agriculturally experienced colleagues that have similar interests and are also from farms and love agriculture as much as I do.
- The best thing about Rural Bank is the fun, challenging, and supportive environment which definitely fast tracks personal development.
- Extremely engaging work environment. Every day is a little bit different from the last. You never stop learning & developing as a person. Constantly Up skilling. I never fail to be engaged by the huge variety that is the Agribusiness sector. The ability to work with colleagues locally, whilst also on a state & national level. The opportunity to attend Conferences and undertake professional development opportunities either supported by or run by the bank itself. Flexibility with regards to work / life balance. Opportunity and encouragement to work in an area I am passionate about. Outstanding team members around me who work in collaboration together. The ability to travel with work to different areas of Australia
- Not sure about where I might get sent to throughout my rotations
- Not getting out on farm as much as I would like to in my sales rotation.
- A lot of online training requirements up front