- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Department of the Treasury Reviews
Reviews by Department of the Treasury graduate employees
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility. Real ownership of your work and the ability to make important decisions, even at junior levels.
- The wide range of policy issues to deal with. Everyday it�s different. Great conditions and work environment.
- Interesting work at a highly respected agency.
- Opportunities to travel for work and do exciting secondments to other agencies and countries.
- I get to work on topical issues and feel that my skills are properly harnessed while doing so.
- Cold Canberra winters.
- The Department is based in Canberra which takes me away from family. You can get frustrated getting caught up in government processes.
- At times, Treasury is required to meet tight deadlines and staff may be required to work overtime. However, Treasury has a supportive team environment and flexible work arrangements.
- Pressures and deadlines close to Budget and MYEFO, requiring resilience.
- The bureaucracy of working in the public sector.