- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Ericsson graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 21 graduates working at Ericsson. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 21 responses.
- Knowledge sharing, On-job training, Flexibility, High level of support from both colleagues and managers.
- The flexibility of working hours
- Work-Life Balance and flexibility suited to all working ages and gender.
- I'm learning so much, and work with excellent people who are very friendly, and will help you at the drop of a hat. There are some good benefits like having a big phone plan, discounts off movies, etc.
- Changes take a lot of time to implement
- The laptop you get isn't as good as you'd expect for an Telecommunications/IT company. It can be very frustrating to work with.
- Nothing particularly bad to report.
- The remunerations are slightly below the average.
- Most really technical work has been offshored.
What insiders say about…
My role is to report operations performance to our customer and to drive improvements when metrics fall off-track
Occasional social events, great cooperation and teamwork, its like working with good friends. Being in the grad program with other grads is a great experience.
1. Phone interview 2. Assessment Center 3. Psychometric tests 4. Manager Interview
Describe a project you did, do you have any side projects, what does Ericsson do, why did you apply at Ericsson... very general.
Make sure you do practice psychometric tests. In the assessment center, be friendly and talkative. However, don't do this at the expense of others. Understand that Ericsson no longer makes Sony Ericsson phones, many people apply not knowing what Ericsson actually does in today's day and age.
Working hours are flexible however normally in the direction of overtime. They provide ample opportunity to work from home and for employees to develop their own flexible working hours based on individual needs (within reason of the team's needs also).
The pay is standard for a graduate starting in this industry.
Discounts at various stores. Free breakfast in all the offices and a payed for phone plan since we use it for work.
My managers are awesome and understand graduates well. They always make time and will help if things aren't going well.
There is plenty of online training available
Does not look too easy to move up the ranks. Cant comment much on this as I have not joined a specific team.
Ericsson has a diversity team that push for such things. There is a focus on diversity of all kinds in the hiring process.
Ericsson response is a volunteer program to help areas in disaster in building telecommunication network.
I understand there is work being done to rectify complains on the quality of the office so I will not judge too harshly. Overall facilities are good, although I am hoping that moving the lab closer to office helps the engineering teams diagnose and fix customer issues faster. As for location, it is Fantastic! Docklands office is just close enough for my commute to be comfortable, and it has adequate parking locations although free parking would be nicer.
Never heard anyone talk about carbon footprint yet.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.
CiscoCome explore the Internet of Everything
Hewlett Packard EnterpriseWelcome to Hewlett Packard Enterprise, where we help customers use technology to turn ideas into value - transforming industries, markets and lives.