- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Ericsson graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 21 graduates working at Ericsson. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 21 responses.
- Knowledge sharing, On-job training, Flexibility, High level of support from both colleagues and managers.
- The flexibility of working hours
- Work-Life Balance and flexibility suited to all working ages and gender.
- I'm learning so much, and work with excellent people who are very friendly, and will help you at the drop of a hat. There are some good benefits like having a big phone plan, discounts off movies, etc.
- Changes take a lot of time to implement
- The laptop you get isn't as good as you'd expect for an Telecommunications/IT company. It can be very frustrating to work with.
- Nothing particularly bad to report.
- The remunerations are slightly below the average.
- Most really technical work has been offshored.
What insiders say about…
I manage delivery of software, features, and upgrades to our customer's LTE network. Interface with a team of other engineers, and the customer's engineers and management. High technical competence required.
Most people are approachable and helpful.
Online application - video interview - psychometric test - assessment centre - final interview
What is the general trend in the telecommunications industry
Just throw in a lot of buzz words, and stop being desperate for a job so you can assess what the job really is before taking it on.
Company is very flexible
Salary is not great, and this is a known fact about this company. But this is compensated by the great and flexible working culture. Although I am not too concerned with the salary level at the moment, I am stuck at a graduate salary as I could not secure a permanent position due to circumstance.
Free dinners, great social initiatives.
Managers could do a lot more to manage their people.
Distinct lack of technical and non-technical training. HR seem to not listen at all about this subject, as it is a consistent complaint from Junior-Senior employees, from my perspective.
Upward mobility is limited by the business climate and certification exams. Availability of more highly qualified roles is not always there.
Ericsson has a diversity team that push for such things. There is a focus on diversity of all kinds in the hiring process.
I have worked on Career Seekers and other D&I initiatives.
Fruit is provided year round as well as breakfast cereals and there are several coffee machines. The office is in a nice location with good facilities. The dress code is smart casual to corporate.
Improvements are always being made to improve Ericsson products to use less power and operate more efficiently. This is a bonus for both Ericsson and its customers.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.
CiscoCome explore the Internet of Everything
Hewlett Packard EnterpriseWelcome to Hewlett Packard Enterprise, where we help customers use technology to turn ideas into value - transforming industries, markets and lives.