- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Ericsson graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 21 graduates working at Ericsson. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 21 responses.
- Knowledge sharing, On-job training, Flexibility, High level of support from both colleagues and managers.
- The flexibility of working hours
- Work-Life Balance and flexibility suited to all working ages and gender.
- I'm learning so much, and work with excellent people who are very friendly, and will help you at the drop of a hat. There are some good benefits like having a big phone plan, discounts off movies, etc.
- Changes take a lot of time to implement
- The laptop you get isn't as good as you'd expect for an Telecommunications/IT company. It can be very frustrating to work with.
- Nothing particularly bad to report.
- The remunerations are slightly below the average.
- Most really technical work has been offshored.
What insiders say about…
Testing new equipment for customers.
I find the culture very good and I feel its a great environment to work in.
1) submit application 2) Online testing 3) Group interview in test centre 4) Individual interview 5) offer
Which features of mine you thought could bring benefits to company?
Tips for group interview in test center: 1) be yourself and relax; 2) be positive to join group discussion but don't interrupt others talk; 3) talk slowly when you catch a chance to talk, make your points clear and neat
Ability to work from home or in the office. Responsible to manage your own workload. Hours can go up and down given the nature of project work
Pay does not align to level of responsibility
You need to be proactive. if you are then its easy to engage management and form the relationship.
The formal training programmes that were initially offered as part of the graduate program were never enacted upon, which was disappointing. I have completed one formal training programme within my team after moving onto a permanent contract, which provided me with problem handling skills, customer management skills, and team-building skills.
Huge amount of documentation to move up. which makes it feel less personal. It isn't a case of a manager giving you a new position due to your great work or work ethic, it is due to a person providing justification on why they feel they should move up. some people are not programmed to step up naturally, even though they may be far more qualified than members who have moved up.
Ericsson really values diversity, it is a core company value and one of the reasons I preferred Ericsson over other employers.
I have heard of so many projects that various Ericsson teams have worked on to support society and/or tragedies. I am currently in a voluntary team supporting the CARE Australia emergency response organisation in their attempt to make their surveying of crisis more efficient and effectively distribute their response teams.
Great location near Southern Cross Station in Docklands. Easy access from anywhere in Melbourne. For the Engineering Team Jeans, T-Shirt and Hoodies are regular attire for me. The dress code does depend on the role. Account guys will wear business attire, engineers/internal roles will be more casual
Some efforts are made, but not very visibly.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.People also viewed...Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.
Hewlett Packard EnterpriseWelcome to Hewlett Packard Enterprise, where we help customers use technology to turn ideas into value - transforming industries, markets and lives.