- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Ericsson graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.8GradAustralia surveyed 21 graduates working at Ericsson. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 21 responses.
- Knowledge sharing, On-job training, Flexibility, High level of support from both colleagues and managers.
- The flexibility of working hours
- Work-Life Balance and flexibility suited to all working ages and gender.
- I'm learning so much, and work with excellent people who are very friendly, and will help you at the drop of a hat. There are some good benefits like having a big phone plan, discounts off movies, etc.
- Changes take a lot of time to implement
- The laptop you get isn't as good as you'd expect for an Telecommunications/IT company. It can be very frustrating to work with.
- Nothing particularly bad to report.
- The remunerations are slightly below the average.
- Most really technical work has been offshored.
What insiders say about…
I run projects which have a real impact on the telecommunication networks that many people use.
I find the culture very good and I feel its a great environment to work in.
1) Application 2) Video Interview / Assessment 3) Online Testing 4) Group Assessment 5) Final Interview
Be yourself. It's not about "showing off" or being someone who you aren't. They will want you for who you are.
7.6 you can work from home flexible working hours
My guess is that Ericsson pays pretty much the normal going rate for engineers with similar experience. Nothing fancy.
Flexible hours, working from home, and good office location.
The managers are very accessible.
Self-learning system a lot of courses online
I do not know yet. Have heard stories that is easy if you are up to it and you deserve it which is what is expected from a company such are Ericsson.
Ericsson has a strong focus on diversity for women but there isn't as much of a focus around LGBT and minorities. I guess this is because of the industry where lack of women is a big issue. The leadership team is very anglo-male so it sometimes seems like they do not practice what they preach.
There is a career seekers program where they get people who are refugee's internships in the company. Also during the graduate recruitment they try to get more women to apply to the company.
I have heard of so many projects that various Ericsson teams have worked on to support society and/or tragedies. I am currently in a voluntary team supporting the CARE Australia emergency response organisation in their attempt to make their surveying of crisis more efficient and effectively distribute their response teams.
Docklands office is very modern. Dress code is Business casual but flexible.
We have recycling, are encouraged not to use too much printing on paper, and avoids unnecessary air travel.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.
Hewlett Packard EnterpriseWelcome to Hewlett Packard Enterprise, where we help customers use technology to turn ideas into value - transforming industries, markets and lives.