- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Viva Energy Australia Reviews
Reviews by Viva Energy Australia graduate employees
- The best thing about the organisation is that it provides real work to interns and graduates. From the outset, we are given real responsibilities and tasks, and directly contribute to the business' bottom line.
- Real project works are assigned to the interns, and it really gives you a taste of what is like to be within the workforce. Personally, I really enjoyed working and discussing with other individuals in the company, who have decades of experience, and often they have something which they can share with me.
- I have been given a role with a high level of responsibility not often given to graduates, which is challenging at times but enormously rewarding.
- The variety of the working environment, the people and the drive to push yourself
- The workplace is very supportive. Lots of opportunities to see other areas of the business, not just the area you work in, to gain a better understanding of the company and the impacts of your work. The staff are very supportive and happy to help young interns and grads.
- At the start, it can be a bit daunting. As an intern who just started at the company, not knowing everyone around you could make everything feel a bit uncomfortable. However, everyone I have spoken to has been really welcoming and passionate, which smooths out the learning curve.
- The work life balance can suffer at times, however the company usually does a good enough job of managing this.
- Commute from Melbourne south east to Geelong