- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Henry Davis York Reviews
Reviews by Henry Davis York graduate employees
- My firm does excellent quality work and the people are fantastic to work with.
- Excellent and positive environment with good people to work with. High quality work where senior lawyers take an interest in your development.
- The people. Everyone I work with is encouraging and helpful. I also felt like part of the team from day one, with real work and responsibility.
- Interesting, challenging and engaging work. I have been mentored by a variety of competent and pleasant people. The work is what I want to do and the people are who I want to do it with.
- The people, the access to good work and the collaborative culture.
- Opaque system of salary and performance reviews. Supervisors give the impression they do not understand the systems of management while expecting juniors to understand it.
- Smaller team size can from time to time lead to the requirement to work above-average hours for extended periods of time as there are less lawyers available to share the work-load.
- The hours at times and unsteady flow of the work.
- As is the case with all law firms, unnecessary red tape sometimes hinders the rate at which work is completed. There is a need to encourage and develop a more uniform culture of legal professional responsibility that actively supports lawyers working in and for the community.
- It is not considered market leading in all areas of the law.