- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Redox graduate employees
- Independence to run your patch in an autonomous way, management open to opportunities you come up with that will show mutual benefit for Redox and the customer
- Great people, some freedom to work the way you want.
- The environment, Starting in a new organisation can be daunting, but everyone at Redox makes you feel right at home straight away. You get a sense of enjoyment here unlike any other workplace.
- That everyday is different and we work as a team
- Redox are supportive and look after their employee's e.g. superannuation fees waived, training offered were appropriate. I feel like your opinion is heard at Redox and you can speak to the Directors directly if you feel the need.
- Can be somewhat tedious and repetitive. Not much opportunity for creative thinking.
- The food, canteen food could be better.
- Unable to offer any technical advice so don't really use knowledge gained from my degree.
- The graduate salary is quite low compared to other graduate jobs.