- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Allens graduate employees
- The continued focus on education and development.
- Extremely good training; working with leading lawyers who are committed to your development. Friendly, very inclusive culture. Working on high profile and complex matters
- The people, the training, the support initiatives, the development programs such as Allens accelerate. I mostly proud of Allens LGBT initiatives as well as support for indigenous reconciliation plans and pro bono activities.
- Supportive and friendly work environment, exceptional training and challenging work.
- Excellent resources and support, working with other highly engaged people, working for great clients on interesting matters
- The hours required to sometimes work.
- The internal pressure to perform and working long hours.
- The hours can be brutal.
- Expensive to park in the city
- As with all elite law firms, there can be high pressure and long hours, but the work environment helps with that.