- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by VMware graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.5GradAustralia surveyed 7 graduates working at VMware. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 7 responses.
- People are very co-operative
- The best thing about working at my company is that you are surrounded by very friendly work colleagues, who are always happy to help.
- I love my work environment and the people.
- The best thing working at my company is how diverse the work community is with colleagues from various backgrounds and expertise.
- The not so great thing working at my company is that you have to be proactive in asking questions and asking for help, because you are expected to track yourself.
- Changes happen too fast before structure and support can follow up
- The catering for vegetarians
What insiders say about…
My day to day responsibilities changes constantly, depending on the projects I have been allocated. Some projects that I have been allocated, focuses on evaluating existing processes and developing new ideas and strategy to making the process more efficient.
My company culture is great. The company is very passionate for different causes and support various charities. For this reason, my company is very active in supporting the causes and charities with initiatives like matching donations and encouraging volunteer work. The company structure at a global level can be complex but it means that you have access to all sorts of talent and expertise. Moreover, the company organises quarterly gatherings to encourage all staff to celebrate together and socialise.
The best and most efficient process.
Why IT. Why VMware. What are your ambitions.
Be as real as you can, the selectors are extremely successful business leaders.
Happy with it!
The managers are highly experienced and inspirational. However, at times they are not as accessible as their schedule can get very busy.
My company outsources to professional organisations to provide training and skill building workshops. Thus far, as part of the graduate program we have two training days per quarter in addition to the initial 4 week induction/training.
Do not have any relevant experience
My company is very committed to corporate social responsibility, thus we are regularly encouraged to volunteer and make a contribution to corporate social responsibility.
Space location facilities are all adequate
We have different bins i guess, don't know if that counts. They probably do a lot of other stuff, but I don't know.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
OrbiumTeamwork is a fundamental part of working at Orbium, it goes beyond a way of working, it is a way of thinking and interacting
Hewlett Packard EnterpriseWelcome to Hewlett Packard Enterprise, where we help customers use technology to turn ideas into value - transforming industries, markets and lives.
CiscoCome explore the Internet of Everything