- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by VMware graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.5GradAustralia surveyed 7 graduates working at VMware. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 7 responses.
- People are very co-operative
- The best thing about working at my company is that you are surrounded by very friendly work colleagues, who are always happy to help.
- I love my work environment and the people.
- The best thing working at my company is how diverse the work community is with colleagues from various backgrounds and expertise.
- The not so great thing working at my company is that you have to be proactive in asking questions and asking for help, because you are expected to track yourself.
- Changes happen too fast before structure and support can follow up
- The catering for vegetarians
What insiders say about…
I joined as a graduate for the General Business and Channels team and have been working on projects like partner recruitment for the trending technology i.e., NSX and K12 which is their program crafted for education provider also shadowing Partner business manager and Inside Sales rep. Building Scorecard to give the team an insight into the existing pipeline of the business.
Very supporting culture overall. Few bureaucracies. Cooperation exists within and between departments
It was quite short compared to other companies I applied for.
Always look for the culture and values of the company as that decides whether you will love you work or not.
Best in industry
Travel, broadband allowance, mobile handset, gym reimbursement
Relatively accessible, willing to engage
Soft skill training happens regularly. technical skill training a relies a bit too much on online resources
Do not have any relevant experience
My company is very committed to corporate social responsibility, thus we are regularly encouraged to volunteer and make a contribution to corporate social responsibility.
My company office location is very convenient, located right next to one of Sydney's busiest shopping hub. The facilities at the office is great. The dress code is business casual to formal business attire, depending on whether your role is client facing or not.
We have different bins i guess, don't know if that counts. They probably do a lot of other stuff, but I don't know.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
OrbiumTeamwork is a fundamental part of working at Orbium, it goes beyond a way of working, it is a way of thinking and interacting
Hewlett Packard EnterpriseWelcome to Hewlett Packard Enterprise, where we help customers use technology to turn ideas into value - transforming industries, markets and lives.
CiscoCome explore the Internet of Everything