- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by VMware graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.5GradAustralia surveyed 7 graduates working at VMware. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 7 responses.
- People are very co-operative
- The best thing about working at my company is that you are surrounded by very friendly work colleagues, who are always happy to help.
- I love my work environment and the people.
- The best thing working at my company is how diverse the work community is with colleagues from various backgrounds and expertise.
- The not so great thing working at my company is that you have to be proactive in asking questions and asking for help, because you are expected to track yourself.
- Changes happen too fast before structure and support can follow up
- The catering for vegetarians
What insiders say about…
I joined as a graduate for the General Business and Channels team and have been working on projects like partner recruitment for the trending technology i.e., NSX and K12 which is their program crafted for education provider also shadowing Partner business manager and Inside Sales rep. Building Scorecard to give the team an insight into the existing pipeline of the business.
Friendly and open
It's just one assessment day including interview.
Work hours are flexible, as long as you ensure 37.5 hours a week and finish your work.
I am happy with the pay and bonuses offered at my company.
My company's best perks are health insurance, broadband allowance and gym subsidy.
The managers are highly experienced and inspirational. However, at times they are not as accessible as their schedule can get very busy.
Vmware doesn't always do a good job with their training materials, best way to learn has been going up to people and asking them to explain whatever you don't understand.
Unfortunately, I am not aware of the promotion possibilities, thus I do not know as of yet what it takes to move up the ranks.
We aren't that diverse in terms of gender but we are trying to get there. In other ethnic factors, I think we are quite okay.
My company is very committed to corporate social responsibility, thus we are regularly encouraged to volunteer and make a contribution to corporate social responsibility.
Nice place to be around.
I am not as aware of the initiatives that my company does to reduce carbon footprint. However, my company does have recycling bins throughout the office.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
OrbiumTeamwork is a fundamental part of working at Orbium, it goes beyond a way of working, it is a way of thinking and interacting
Hewlett Packard EnterpriseWelcome to Hewlett Packard Enterprise, where we help customers use technology to turn ideas into value - transforming industries, markets and lives.
CiscoCome explore the Internet of Everything