- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by VMware graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.5GradAustralia surveyed 7 graduates working at VMware. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 7 responses.
- People are very co-operative
- The best thing about working at my company is that you are surrounded by very friendly work colleagues, who are always happy to help.
- I love my work environment and the people.
- The best thing working at my company is how diverse the work community is with colleagues from various backgrounds and expertise.
- The not so great thing working at my company is that you have to be proactive in asking questions and asking for help, because you are expected to track yourself.
- Changes happen too fast before structure and support can follow up
- The catering for vegetarians
What insiders say about…
My role is project based, where I am given projects that spreads across my division, giving me the opportunity to work with various people across the departments.
My company culture is relaxed and flexible. All employees are very helpful and cooperative. The company structure is complex, which provides employees access and exposure to a large network and expertise.
The interview process and assessment was one of the best I've had. The process was very efficient and fun. The assessment group activities encouraged a lot of teamwork and the interviews were well organised.
Some of the questions asked were about my experience and background, as well as some behavioural and situational questions.
I recommend candidates to research about my company prior to their application, to understand why they want to work for my company and how our values align with them. Be themselves and express their interest.
My company and my manager is flexible with my hours. My hours are generally the normal business hours, however it is up to me to personally track my meetings and rearranging my work hours around those meetings.
I am happy with the pay and bonuses offered at my company.
My company's best perks are health insurance, broadband allowance and gym subsidy.
I have a very good relationship with my manager, he is a great person to learn from and despite being so busy he makes himself accessible.
Vmware doesn't always do a good job with their training materials, best way to learn has been going up to people and asking them to explain whatever you don't understand.
Unfortunately, I am not aware of the promotion possibilities, thus I do not know as of yet what it takes to move up the ranks.
My company is very passionate about diversity. We have a diversity council that is consisted of employees from all levels who work together to initiate activities that educates and contributes to various issues.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Teamwork is a fundamental part of working at Orbium, it goes beyond a way of working, it is a way of thinking and interacting
Hewlett Packard EnterpriseWelcome to Hewlett Packard Enterprise, where we help customers use technology to turn ideas into value - transforming industries, markets and lives.