- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by VMware graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.5GradAustralia surveyed 7 graduates working at VMware. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 7 responses.
- People are very co-operative
- The best thing about working at my company is that you are surrounded by very friendly work colleagues, who are always happy to help.
- I love my work environment and the people.
- The best thing working at my company is how diverse the work community is with colleagues from various backgrounds and expertise.
- The not so great thing working at my company is that you have to be proactive in asking questions and asking for help, because you are expected to track yourself.
- Changes happen too fast before structure and support can follow up
- The catering for vegetarians
What insiders say about…
I joined as a graduate for the General Business and Channels team and have been working on projects like partner recruitment for the trending technology i.e., NSX and K12 which is their program crafted for education provider also shadowing Partner business manager and Inside Sales rep. Building Scorecard to give the team an insight into the existing pipeline of the business.
My company culture is relaxed and flexible. All employees are very helpful and cooperative. The company structure is complex, which provides employees access and exposure to a large network and expertise.
The interview process and assessment was one of the best I've had. The process was very efficient and fun. The assessment group activities encouraged a lot of teamwork and the interviews were well organised.
Some of the questions asked were about my experience and background, as well as some behavioural and situational questions.
I recommend candidates to research about my company prior to their application, to understand why they want to work for my company and how our values align with them. Be themselves and express their interest.
I am satisfied, with my scale.
The managers are highly experienced and inspirational. However, at times they are not as accessible as their schedule can get very busy.
My company outsources to professional organisations to provide training and skill building workshops. Thus far, as part of the graduate program we have two training days per quarter in addition to the initial 4 week induction/training.
Do not have any relevant experience
My company is very passionate about diversity. We have a diversity council that is consisted of employees from all levels who work together to initiate activities that educates and contributes to various issues.
My company is very passionate about contributing back to the community and supporting charities. Employees are given 40 hours a year to volunteer for charities of their choice. The company also matches any charities donations from employees.
Nice place to be around.
These is paper recycling bin. Otherwise not much are noticed.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Teamwork is a fundamental part of working at Orbium, it goes beyond a way of working, it is a way of thinking and interacting
Hewlett Packard EnterpriseWelcome to Hewlett Packard Enterprise, where we help customers use technology to turn ideas into value - transforming industries, markets and lives.