- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
WSP Australia Reviews
Reviews by WSP Australia graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.1GradAustralia surveyed 51 graduates working at WSP Australia. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 51 responses.
- Major Projects
- The opportunities awarded to graduates goes above and beyond anything I thought it would be.
- The opportunities to develop with internal and external training schemes provided.
- ability to work interstate
- The diversity within the company and the encouragement given from all staff no matter what experience level. Everyone is very thoughtful and committed and are there to help you if you need it
- It is possible for a company to be too nice but ultimately it all works out eventually.
- Quite large and can get lost amongst everyone else
- lower pay and slower advancements compared to smaller companies
- Long hours
- Lower pay, some staff members that underperform without consequence
What insiders say about…
General calculations Report writing Site visits
Occasional long hours, but long hours are discouraged. Fairly social. Fairly hierarchical, but not awful. All in all, a pretty good place to work. Innovation encouraged, but we've got a while to go in becoming a super innovative company.
Previous experience. Skills. Hobbies.
Very flexible - have core hours, and all other hours can be worked based on individual preference
After having been at a graduate level for nearly 2.5 years, I feel there is not a lot of recognition of career progression, and we are slightly underpaid compared to other civil engineering industries. This may/may not change following my next salary review.
Managers are approachable, easy to talk to and make time to talk to you. Mentors are encouraged as part of the graduate program. online programs for performance feedback and reviews online programs for praise and recognition which can then be exchanged for goods and services of your choosing (Movie tickets, holiday vouchers etc.)
Numerous internal training schemes to constantly develop. I have undertaken a Masters degree through this channel.
Outside of the marketing i would assume this to be quite easy. Marketing in a B2B firm however i expect it to be quite difficult for proper career growth
Female diversity marketing campaign has run for 12 months, and i think ethnic minorities are always supported including ATSI. LGBT community acceptance is increasing but still quite a traditional firm in response to this.
The company has a well-established Reconciliation Action Plan, and within the sustainability team there is a strong culture of working on ethical and sustainable projects that improve social sustainability.
Good location, agile working is no good. Business dress code. Casual Friday is great!
The project has implemented some measures to reduce the impact on the environmentJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
LendleaseAt Lendlease we create the best places. Whether that’s funding a project or developing and constructing state of the art buildings and infrastructure.