- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
WSP Australia Reviews
Reviews by WSP Australia graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.1GradAustralia surveyed 51 graduates working at WSP Australia. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 51 responses.
- Major Projects
- The opportunities awarded to graduates goes above and beyond anything I thought it would be.
- The opportunities to develop with internal and external training schemes provided.
- ability to work interstate
- The diversity within the company and the encouragement given from all staff no matter what experience level. Everyone is very thoughtful and committed and are there to help you if you need it
- It is possible for a company to be too nice but ultimately it all works out eventually.
- Quite large and can get lost amongst everyone else
- lower pay and slower advancements compared to smaller companies
- Long hours
- Lower pay, some staff members that underperform without consequence
What insiders say about…
Fieldwork supervision, project management, design and reporting
In Office: When there is work to be done most people knuckle down and are able to bounce ideas off one another. Lunch time quiz is a great intermission for the day. First Friday Drinks is a nice reward for all the hard work and most young staff kick on afterwards. Outside Work: The young graduates similar experience generally stick together when going out and are always accepting and courteous of other beliefs, religions etc.
The HR ladies that were in contact with me to organise the interview and looking at my resume were wonderful, my interview was relaxed and my now manager was friendly and professional during the interview.
The company is quite flexible with work hours, but due to the nature of the industry we do work very long hours
The annual tradition of the 'Big Wheel'
All very good. The only thing would be time allotted for managers to do this is not enough at times.
Training is on the job for me.
I believe from graduate to engineer can be challenging from what I have heard from people in that area as well as the requirements to be promoted. However, I have also heard that by being charted it will definitely help and allow this to happen faster
There are some great diversity initiatives within the company, however these don't always translate to every office. The company's maternity leave policy is good. Unsure of paternity leave arrangements.
Initiatives exit, but it can be hard to push them forward.
Centrally located, agile and bright (similar to a university library)
I don't hear a huge amount about this topic, however there is a huge push towards reducing office space by enforcing an "agile working" environmentJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
LendleaseAt Lendlease we create the best places. Whether that’s funding a project or developing and constructing state of the art buildings and infrastructure.