- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
WSP Australia Reviews
Reviews by WSP Australia graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.1GradAustralia surveyed 51 graduates working at WSP Australia. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 51 responses.
- Major Projects
- The opportunities awarded to graduates goes above and beyond anything I thought it would be.
- The opportunities to develop with internal and external training schemes provided.
- ability to work interstate
- The diversity within the company and the encouragement given from all staff no matter what experience level. Everyone is very thoughtful and committed and are there to help you if you need it
- It is possible for a company to be too nice but ultimately it all works out eventually.
- Quite large and can get lost amongst everyone else
- lower pay and slower advancements compared to smaller companies
- Long hours
- Lower pay, some staff members that underperform without consequence
What insiders say about…
Preparing a business case and some minor project management/admin tasks
The culture in the office is good when you make the most of it, after hours is not so prevalent. I think it's difficult because of the lack of diversity in my team. The culture in other states around Australasia seems much more engaging.
Met someone at a networking event. Had an interview a few days later. Started a few days after that.
Goals, past experience etc.
Be interested in the work and passionate about building stuff.
As a young engineer I am very keen to learn more. The work has never been overwhelming. I have always been given adequate time to not only work on the tasks, but also given the time to learn without feeling stressed for deadline
Providing drinks and food for social events
My manager is very hands on and willing to give time to listen to anything. Additionally, through the culture there are networking events to bring the management to the graduates
There are a variety of training programmes and company funded Project Management training (internal), with scope to continue to external accredited PM training
No clear outline on how to move up the ranks. This could be from the lack of time/knowledge within the company.
No one is discriminated against as such, but there is always room for improvement
As an example, we recently hosted a STEM camp for young indigenous students
Nothing is specifically wrong with the office workspace however it would be good to have a more environmentally-friendly building. Dress code is smart business attire though sometimes this is stretched - especially on casual Friday
The project has implemented some measures to reduce the impact on the environmentJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
LendleaseAt Lendlease we create the best places. Whether that’s funding a project or developing and constructing state of the art buildings and infrastructure.