- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) Reviews
Reviews by Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) graduate employees
- The varied work tasks, exposure to both gas and electricity markets and operations, opportunities to grow and develop.
- Opportunities galore for a graduate.
- Great learning experience, great people, interesting work.
- Fulfilling work.
- Flexible working hours, variety of work, friendly people, different times, wealth of knowledge from all people.
- Large workload.
- Can be siloed and difficult to find out information if you don't know the right people to talk to.
- Little room for promotion up the company, employees can get stuck in roles, tendency to get understaffed (reactive to people movements/workload) - Serious silo-ing. Poor communication across the company - Mixed benefits
- Resistant to change, very risk-averse, generally run out of Melbourne
- Low capex due to tough budgetary pressures.