- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Gilbert + Tobin Reviews
Reviews by Gilbert + Tobin graduate employees
- The collegiality and the team atmosphere as well as interesting and stimulating work
- The people, training, facilities, culture and quality of the work.
- I love the work I'm doing and I love the people I'm doing it with. It's not very hierarchical, which means you get many opportunities to work directly with partners. You get a lot of responsibility working on matters, but are well supervised . It's a terrific learning environment.
- Work with the best lawyers for the biggest clients. Autonomous experience for juniors with material contributions to all matters.
- I feel like I can be myself. They respect honesty. Everyone is really friendly. Get to work closely with partners. Given lots of autonomy and client interaction. Given the opportunity to attend lots of events.
- Sometimes training opportunities are missed because there is a need to complete tasks on a deadline
- It can occasionally feel under-staffed.
- At times, long hours with tough time frames and deadlines.
- Long hours.
- Expectation of long hours.