- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Wood graduate employees
- Positive working relationships with colleagues
- The significant amount of technical knowledge I have been able to learn from friendly and highly experienced colleagues.
- Interesting and challenging work
- Good technical resources. Approachable management. Responsive to change. Site based rotations.
- Friendly environment,
- Poor communication / stewardship in adhering to and maintenance of elements of the management system
- Opportunities to develop through technical training courses is limited
- I haven't been here long enough for minuses
- Not much technical training.
- Currently, I'm not working on my discipline projects. Wood Group has a history of having problem assigning graduate with their discipline project as WG's clients are typically reluctant to accept new graduate engineers on board.