- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
King & Wood Mallesons Reviews
Reviews by King & Wood Mallesons graduate employees
- The people, the top tier work, top tier clients.
- Firstly, the people. I have really enjoyed working with all the teams that I completed my rotations with. Everyone is welcoming, friendly and generally interested in your wellbeing and learning. Secondly, the work. KWM has a great reputation and attracts some of the best legal work in Australia. For me this has meant exposure to some very high profile deals at an early stage in my career.
- Fantastic training, great resources, exposure to brilliant legal minds, personal development opportunities, interesting work, perks such as gym membership/subsidised food/etc.
- It is highly regarded in the legal world so, by association, I too have the opportunity to become highly regarded in the legal world.
- There is a very structured graduate program where graduates are able to rotate through different practice areas and discover where their interest lies. We are also supported by friendly colleagues and ongoing training and development. There are also flexible working arrangements.
- Lack of control over deadlines and working hours.
- Long hours, hard work - but that's the nature of the industry.
- Sometimes the job is demanding and leaves little time for work life balance.
- There are not many minuses about working for KWM, perhaps the high pressure environment can be stressful at times. However, this environment can also be highly motivating and pushes me to work at my maximum level.