- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Coles graduate employees
- Real ownership & accountabilities. Contributing to major outcomes of a multibillion dollar company
- The senior leadership at Coles are very supportive of the graduates and take the time to provide support.
- Large grad cohort - very social, we do out of work events and you don't feel out of place in the organisation. Always someone to have lunch with! Great team, friendly and supportive which makes your integration easy. Lots of formal and informal training and support provided. They put trust in you to do real work so you feel valued and challenged and not just doing admin etc. Great salary especially in comparison to other graduate jobs. Team member discount card. You get to rotate within the function you're interested in and not forced to do different areas you don't want to be in like many other generalist programs.
- You are given ownership and accountability of large pieces of work from day one. No two days are the same and you have a large support network behind you who are invested in your development.
- The opportunities here are endless. I have been able to get such a broad range of experiences in such a short time. I feel that my career has developed so much faster at Coles than it could have elsewhere - it provides so many incredible opportunities and experiences.
- Part of working in a large business is that there are a lot of processes and people you need to engage with to make things happen. It can be frustrating to try and action things with barriers in the way.
- The hours can be pretty long compared with other companies, however this isn't too strictly enforced. Most people I've come across are motivated to go the extra mile, and I've never had a problem with it; I like the work I'm doing, and I feel like Coles takes care of its team members well
- At times there's long working hours - but you'd get that in any workplace!