- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by AECOM graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.2GradAustralia surveyed 59 graduates working at AECOM. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 59 responses.
- Flexibility to take time off
- Diversity of work and all the people are great to work with. company seems to win lots of work
- The opportunities afforded to me as a young engineer. Working with a great team of motivated professionals.
- Multi discipline and international company
- Flexible time and working arrangement, good working environment.
- Be prepared for significant changes in processes and procedures. Although this can be viewed as a positive, as it is a reflection of the importance the company places on developing these.
- Too many levels of management
- Clunky Processes/Systems. the inertia that comes with a company of this scale
- High pressure
- The fluctuating working hours
What insiders say about…
I am given very interesting design work. Of course there are some jobs that are mind-numbing and repetitive but I'm sure that you find that everywhere.
Friendly and cooperative in the office but not very interactive after work
Resume submission - phone interview - face to face interview
Questions around how I: manage my time, implement safety awareness, juggle multiple tasks as well as questions about what I know about the business
Research the company and know some of their projects
Flexible work hours, but the dedicated team has high expectations
Pay is good, but engineering in general is not as high as I expected. Pay isn't the main factor when you are a grad anyway, it's nice but you should be focusing on learning as much as you can.
Free ticket competitions, money for making the workplace safe etc.
Team leaders are excellent and engage their team. Business leaders are often less interested in dealing directly with employees. Unfortunately, the business leaders have all the power when it comes to pay, conditions, and many of the opportunities.
Specific training for certifications and on the job training
It can be challenging to identify the opportunities in front of us. A good manager will assist in identifying these and supporting career progression. More recently employees have been encouraged to develop a career plan which is useful in starting the conversation.
The thought and commitment is there. 50/50 of graduate intake
CSR initiatives include sponsorship of Engineers without borders, Smith Family, plus matching employee donations to disaster relief appeals, Movember etc. They organise shuttles to red cross blood donation and facilitate pre-tax charity donations
Beautiful spaces, great office views and location. There's a relaxed dress code and I think people are really encouraged to be themselves at work.
Green space all around the office; herb garden; documents print only when sender authorises and collects at printer; eco-lighting; e-vehicles; Several more initiatives to list.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...