- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Lendlease graduate employees
- Working with passionate people who want to shape Australia for the better
- The encourage diversity, in people, in thought and in ideas. They have a huge focus on delivering the biggest and best projects and are genuine in their ambitions.
- Scope of project types company involved in, allowing me to gain experience/exposure to many different areas of construction and maintenance
- The opportunities it provides to work on projects no other company is. Work/life is fairly balanced and actively encouraged in my current team.
- Diversity and development
- Working in a big company there are at times lots of red tape to cut through before achieving results or getting approvals
- Heavily project based, with very internalised operations (not much communication between projects)
- The bureaucracy of big business. Obtaining approvals for relatively small sums/engagements is tedious.
- Difficulty maintaining a work/life balance
- Development courses outside of the day to day roles could be made more frequent and allow for more opportunities to work with graduates outside of my stream.